Are you ready for the TSA spring conference?
- What is Spring Conference?
- Spring Conference is where all of the TSA chapters in the state of New Hampshire come together and compete in STEM related events and participate in leadership activities.
- When is it?
- Where is it?
- How much?
- Registration Deadline:
- Rooms and meals packages
- Quads = $115.13
- Triples = $123.81
- Doubles = $141.17
- Singles = $204.19
- Packages include; 1 night stay, 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and one dinner. All taxes and service fees and gratuity.
- Assorted Breakfast Favorites; Scrambled Eggs, Home fries, Assorted Cereals with Milk, Assorted Juices, coffee, tea
- Lunch #1; Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Salad Greens, Potato Salad, Appropriate rolls & condiments
- Lunch #2; Pre-Made Sandwiches, Salad, Chips, Cookies & Brownies
- Two Pastas – Penne & Linguini, Red & White Sauce, Meatballs, Italian Sausage, Garlic Bread Sticks, Salad
- State Officer Application